Thursday, November 3, 2011

South Carolina bound!

I am so excited I can barely stand it! Tomorrow we leave for Minneapolis to spend the night at our daughter, Francine's, then Saturday morning me, my husband, and Francine leave for South Carolina to see our son, Philip Jr. He is at basic training for the Army and he graduates on Wednesday, November 9th. Tuesday, November 8th is family day, so we will get to spend 2 days with him before he leaves for Oklahoma for AIT where he learns to do his job. While in the car I will be starting my English paper piecing hexagons and doing some embroidery for Christmas presents. I am so looking forward to this time that our family will be together:0) I updated my profile pic and that is my son in the picture with me when he got sworn into the military. See you soon my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment