Monday, July 30, 2012

Sierra's quilt

Here is the quilt that I made for my niece, Sierra, who just turned 16.  This is the quilt that I did as part of a zig zag quilt along with www.mommybydaycrafterbynight! I did have to inform Sierra and her mother that it was not a blanket, that's an insult to a quilter.  Hehe.  This one was a lot of fun to make and I even quilted it myself on the big longarm! I chose the quilting pattern, sticky buns.  I hope Sierra cherishes this quilt for years to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    Love the quilt colors. Found you at the Zig Zag Quilt Along, where I had linked up my quilt. I am also making a great grannie quilt. Would love if you stop by my blog.
    ~Amy~
    Sew Incredibly Crazy
    Have a great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out! Thanks so much for following along with the quilt along and for taking the time to link up!! xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete